Nitrile coated gloves are a type of gloves made from synthetic rubber. The compound Nitrile is a co-polymer and its production process is relatively simple and quite similar to that of rubber production. The main features of seamless knit nylon gloves are its good grip and dexterity. Solid nitrile coated fingers and palm usually provide abrasion, superior grip, extremely thin and very durable, breathable back for comfort
Applications: Petrochemical processing, paint printing, automotive and mechanical maintenance, cleaning and maintenance work.
- Assembly and mounting for mechanical subcontracting (automotive industry)
- Treatment of paper and cardboard (use of cutters)
- Flashing operations in plastic industry
- Canning plant, glass, metallurgy and sheet metal work
- Handling sharp objects such as glass, metal, ceramics and plastics, automotive assembly, wiring, HVAC installation,paper & pulp industry, textile industry and other applications requiring ultimate cut protection.
Quality of gloves:
- 13 Gauge seamless knitted with cut fiber HHPE，Without silicon nitrile rubber coating
- Cut resistance, abrasion resistance, tear resistance, puncture resistance。
- Strong abrasion resistance performance, can be resistant to oil and grease, safety and environmental protection
- Seamless nylon liner provides superior dexterity and tactility
- Washable, re-use, and durable
- Protect your hands from the harm of cuts, scratches, sharp and broken objects.
- Permeability, and feel more comfortable
Quality of gloves coatings:
- Dipping Nitrile on palm cut protection gloves.
- A high level coating Nitrile material.
- Good grip and superior dexterity.
- Capable of standing wear.
- Coating Nitrile colors optional.
Quality of gloves liners:
- 13 gauge knitted+HPPE+Cut Glassfibre liner.
- A high level knitted craft,high level of cut resistant.
- Breathable on gloves back.
- Capable of standing wear and super soft.
- Gloves liner colors optional.